Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Once an order has been placed, cancellation/refund is not possible without at least 48 hours notice, as we deal with perishables. The cancellation / refund request must be sent in writing and is not valid unless confirmed by Tilia.
- Please write to us immediately if you face any problem with your order, and if we are able to address it, we will do so. Complaints must be sent to Flora Saudi in writing within one day of the delivery date, along with a picture of the product or products in question.
- Flora Saudi may choose to refund your order amount, entirely at its discretion. The maximum amount refunded will be the value of the order less delivery charges and any discounts or credits applied. Flora Saudi will not be liable for any loss or claim beyond this value. The products ordered must be returned before a refund can be processed.
- Flora Saudi reserves the right to cancel an order for any reason, including, but not limited to: outside delivery area limits, containing offensive or abusive language, intended to harass the recipient, exotic flowers that are not in season, choosing non-Valentine products for delivery on February 13 and 14, etc. Flora Saudi is not obligated to share its reason for cancellation of an order.
- For payments made using the payment gateway, refunds will be sent to the gateway for processing. The gateway may take up to 7 working days to credit the money to you.